Friday 25 November 2011

Be Section Lead Of TRUMPET :') And annoying gilaaa !

I'm gonna be trumpet's section lead for 2012 !
Ouhhhhh Noooooo !
That's gonna be the hardest test for me to be the leader :'(
But now nothing left , there's no one can be section leader trumpet ,
because next year only me F4 and there's no one F5 trumpet :'(
I was think about my junior next year and junior F4 this year .
How can I handle all of them ?
And start from next year I must find another 2 junior to be TRUMPETERS .
I have to pretend to be stirct , but I can't because I donn't want it !
Really , this gonna make me CRAZY ! Ouhhhhh , how I'm gonna do ?!
Okayy , never mind Izzah ,You Can Do It !
Yessss ! I know I can do it ! There's nothing gonna stop me to be independent!
Pffttttt , ntahh pape jee aku nihh an ? Hurrr , touching bebenar :P Welksssssssssssssss !
Aku sendiri nak termuntah dengar x)
Hahhhahhahaha , aku teramat lahh boring duduk kat rumah yang macam SYURGA nihh !!!
Arrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh boleh tak aku keluar dari rumah and then pegi lepakk mana mana yang aku suka ?!
Aku tak nak lahh duduk mEmBeSaRkAN badan nihhh haa XD
Ehhhhh , baran jee aku kan kat sini , Pffftttt ................  BODOOO --'

No comments:

Post a Comment